Sunday, March 14, 2010

Guest Star: Tiffany Johnson






Hi, my name is Tiffany and I'm an Army wife and SAHM of 2 boys, CJ and Liam. I came into this world of paper crafting as a scrapbooker and morphed into an avid card maker over the years! I enjoy trying different techniques and different styles. I'm a paper junkie and I adore the juxtaposition of vintage and modern, thus my love of all things Jenni Bowlin. When I'm not paper crafting, you can find me volunteering on Fort Irwin for Mother of Preschoolers, The Fort Irwin Spouses Club, and the 2/11 ACR Family Readiness Group. Thank you for reading and looking at my projects!


Thanks for the inspiration Tiffany!
Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Love your use of Jenni Bowlin products! Wonderful design concepts and uses of color! Congrats, Tiff on your spotlight! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH, Tiff!! Congrats on your guest spot!! These are gorgeous! And you totally rocked that altered shadow box!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shadow box is amazing!

    Congrats on the guest spot, Tiff. You really rock the Jenni Bowlin products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOOORAY! Congrats on the guest spot--your projects are BEAUTIFUL! Great job with JB products:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Tiff! Everything is absolutely gorgeous! I am so blown away by your collage frame and you card is so feminine and fun! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow girl! This turned out AMAZING!!! Way to rock all that yummy JB! :) *hugs!!!*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that shadow box. It is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG amazing! I love your project and so happy to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. woot woot Tiff!!! Love the shadow box...wowza!!! Your card is soooo girlie and fabbie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this girl! Beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow. How cool is this...... You are famous. Can I have your autograph? Love your card. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete