Friday, March 5, 2010

Guest Star: Pam Bennett

This layout is my daughter Kendall and her friend Mara. I love the banner and attached it with bows and buttons. It is pre-teen and girly without being too little kid-like. That is important when you are eleven, you know :)
This is my friend Kelly's granddaugher. I made this layout to frame for her daughter as a gift.

This is a cardinal that recently moved into our crabapple tree with his family. My kids are so excited to see him. He and his wife just appeared this year to the delight of our whole family.


Hi! My name is Pam Bennett, and I am so excited to be creating this month for Jenni Bowlin Studios. I have been a fan for quite some time. I am the Creative Team Coordinator at A Cherry on Top and begged our owner last year to start carrying JBS products in the Shoppe. She agreed, and I have been consistently buying all the products ever since! (Well, except when I assign them to myself for our reveals...one of the perks of the job!). Sadly, the rest of the team caught on, and I had to start letting them design with JBS. That is one reason it was a great surprise to be asked to be a guest blogger! (No worries, though, Jenni...I bought doubles of the whole line). I also design for Kit 'n Kaboodles, an internet kit company, and recently designed a kit that has lots of Jenni Bowlin in it. It will be available after April 15...I am so excited! I have a son and three daughters, and they are the most common subjects for my scrapbooking. I have recently started working more on my photography, as you will see in the layout of the cardinal that has taken up residence in our backyard. My style is simple, and hand-cutting is one of my favorite techniques.

Thanks for the inspiration Pam! You can see more of Pam's work HERE.

Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. PAM!!! i'm so excited to see you here. beautiful, beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rockin' pages Pam!! Way to go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Pam amazing work!! Love it ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rockin' the JBS like you *always* do, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Pam! Beautiful layouts- these products are made just for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Pam...such gorgeous work! I know how you love the Jenni B goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam always rocks everything she does BUT she might add a little extra "rock" when she uses JBS. COngrats girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your "Cardinal Sighting" page is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete