Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Great Digi Sale and Hybrid Halloween

It's Wonderful Wednesday at JessicaSprague.com and our Digi Shoppe has 2 kits on sale!

Our Classic Border Shapes are 50% off today through midnight PT.  These are available in three file formats which means you can use them as digital brushes, digital masks,  and digital cutting files.  That's a lot of use from one kit!



Our Vintage Holiday Journaling Cards are only $1 today!  There are a ton of hybrid possibilities for these cards.  You'll be able to use these for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Easter, and our USA patriotic holidays:



I jumped on the chance to create some Halloween treat bag tags with this kit in advance of the holiday.  I'll finally be prepared this year!



Here's how I made these:

1. I opened the Trick or Treat card (without lines) in PSE and added my text.  I used the font "October Crow".  You could also do this in your word processing program.



2. I resized the card to 2-1/2 x 4 inches and fit 6 on a letter sized page, printed, and cut them out.

3.  I punched 3/4 inch yellow circles and glittered them to become moons.


4.  I inked the edges of the cards with black ink.


5.  I then punched a piece of black cardstock with the Fiskars/Jenni Bowlin Main Street punch.



6.  I Adhered the moon in the bottom center of the card, over the star, and the Main Street punch across the bottom of the card, and then trimmed to fit.


7.  You can further embellish your tags anyway you want:  adding stars or more glitter for example.   I used a piece of stitched ribbon to represent a "divided street" and adhered it across the bottom of the tag.


These were quick and easy and can be made assembly line style!






If you're looking for more Halloween projects, take a look at the Halloween Limited Edition kits at the Mercantile.  Jenni designed these and each one will become a beautiful piece of Halloween decor for your home.  Act quick as these are in limited supply!
Pin It!

5 comments: