Friday, April 18, 2014

Bright Travels : Digi Kit

There's a bright and beautiful digital kit being released today at our digital shoppe:



Bright Travels is a collection of travel inspired patterns and sweet versatile patterns in pretty pinks and aquas.  Designed by Lisa Dickinson, this kit will be a staple in your digital paper collection.

Take a look at what our Creative Team did with these digital papers and you'll be convinced of its versatility:

Supplies:  Bright Travels, Butterfly Rub-on, Definition Label, Jeweled Butterflies, Printed Tickets Boy & Girl, Vintage Patterns. Fonts: Digs My Heart and MK Handwriting
Cassie used the kit to scrapbook a sweet photo of her daughter.


Jenni Bowlin Studio:  Bright Travels Paper Pack
Vintage Bling, Die Cut & Perforated Paper
Flags & Stars,
School Days Alpha;
Serial Sue, Albertshth Typewriter
Carrie documented a family beverage ritual.



And here's a hybrid layout from Nirupama Kumar.

"I love the spring time feel of this paper collection and thought it paired wonderfully with this picture of my son on his favorite tree swing. I added some complementary watercolors ot my page with soft blues and just a hint of yellow.  Then I decided to add a little contrast and painted the chipboard letters with India ink for my title."

Thank you ladies for your wonderful pieces of inspiration!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment