Thursday, April 10, 2014

New Product Focus: Say What?

When my son was little, he would say that something was " three wishes" instead of saying it was delicious. When I saw the new Jenni Bowlin Studio gold rub-ons, I knew I wanted to use them to tell the tale.

I wasn't sure where I wanted to use the rub-ons at first. I applied them to some vellum so I could easily move them around the page. Using the vellum also made it easy to add the Pennant Rub-On to a toothpick. I used some paper tape to make some smaller pennants Though I love the gold rub-ons, my favorite new release item are the Wood Veneer Buttons. I love the gentle touch of warmth they add to my layouts.

Have you documented a special family saying? Share it with us in the forums.


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is so cute. I love your page and love those vellum banners..

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet design and i love the pennant on vellum with a toothpick!

    ReplyDelete