Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Welcome Our April Guest, Joy Muscillo!

This month we welcome Joy Muscillo, owner of Joybells Scrapbooking, as our April Guest!  Here she is pictured in her shop with an armful of flowers for a recent scrapbooking function. You can see more of her beautiful work in our April gallery.

I have been married to my wonderful hubby – Frank for 32 years. We have two adult children – Rebecca (27) who is married to Mick and has two gorgeous children Seth (6 years) and Tate (2 months); and James (25) who is engaged to Kelly. We live in Landsborough, Queensland, Australia (about 1hr north of Brisbane), on a beautiful 53 acre property.

I have been doing craft for most of my adult life – cross-stitch, hand made quilting/patchwork, photography (both my Mother & Grandmother were good at sewing, knitting & crochet). I started scrapbooking 16 years ago, and had a dream of opening my own shop for many years. 4 years ago I opened Joybells Scrapbooking – my “dream” shop & love it! I love scrapbooking, card making & off-the-page projects (my favourite is mini albums). I have  had my work published in Australian magazines. I was so excited & proud to have Jenni Bowlin come & teach at the shop in 2013!
This is an Easter layout I did using the April JBS Mercantile Papercrafting Kits – it was my grandson Tate's first Easter this year, so it was lovely to do this page for his album.
(and my daughter, Rebecca, made the amazing Chocolate Easter cake!)
I do have a craft room at home, but I do most of my designing/crafting in the shop (even after hours & weekends) – I just have all the best products right at hand, and I find the shop a very inspiring place. So I am attaching a photo of the bench that is closest to me when I craft – my favourite ribbon drawers, stamp collection & washi tape (all close at hand).

My favourite photo at the moment……oh my gosh hard to choose…..but this one of Tate (about 1 month old) asleep in his crib – just so precious! 

Thanks for your lovely layouts and a peek into your scrapbooking world, Joy!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Oh JOY! It's JOY! Such a pretty Easter page and adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete