Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April Q & A

Have you been by the April gallery yet? It's fully loaded now and totally stunning! Keisha Campbell is our guest this month and she adds an extra bit of elegance for sure.

Once you've had a chance to look the gallery over, feel free to let me know if you have any questions. I know sometimes I look at a layout and think, "How'd she do that?" or "What was her inspiration?" Leave any questions you might have in the comment section here and I'll try my best to track down the answers!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Keisha has such a great style..I really enjoy all her work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, S O gorgeous!! I'd love to know what cardstock Keisha loves to use:-)And what inspired her colour combinations in her gallery?

    thanks,
    Niella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous kits.
    how does one become a guest designer?
    who chooses the things to go into a kit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does Michelle get those curly edges? I can't seem to get them to look like hers.
    Also, Doris sewed a lot and I wondered if she goes through all layers (cardstock and patterned paper). I am just now pulling out my old Singer to keep up with you all. Thanks, Judy

    ReplyDelete