Friday, April 17, 2009

She said YES!

We are very excited to announce that Keisha Campbell is joining Jenni Bowlin Studio! Now we can look forward to her elegant touch in the gallery every month! It's just so exciting! Did I say that already?

Here's a little more about her:

Hello, I am Keisha! I am lucky to be able to scrap whenever I have the inspiration! Good thing I have two great girls who are my muses. A husband who pops up from time to time on my pages-guys just aren't as fun for me!! I love to do girly pages with flowers & sparkly things. I love being a designer for Making Memories. And I have been very lucky to have also done work for various other companies & online sites. We just moved back to the states after living in Beijing China for that past 4 years. My Fave lo was the one of Mikiela with the big orange flower! I love the cool soft colors. I liked how simple I kept it, and the sparks of bling. I was so excited how great the big layered orange flower turned out with the big crystal button in the center. And I loved the big stapled parenthesis...I was determined to use that parenthesis on one of my lo's! And this page was very last minute, I thought it was too plain at first. Then I just fell in love with it once I added the embellishments!!


I took this photo of Mikiela during her Spring Break and love it. It's so sweet & spring-y! Love her in the background out of focus about to pop a grape in her mouth. Love the spring flowers, the bit of lemons and the big pink flower in her hair!!

You can read more from Keisha on her blog: A Bit East

On a side note: Check out the April 16th post for details on this month's contest. Also be sure to post any questions you might have about this month's kit for our designers on the April 15th post; we'll be answering those Monday.

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. oh how fantastic!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is awesome and I love your name.

    My name is Keshia Campbell also. The "i" appears a little later.

    Keep up the great work. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete