I really love the dimension these beautiful buttons give a card! You can create a warm, cozy card with a monochromatic feel with just a few textural items. Here's how:
1. Create a card base from white cardstock.
2. Apply silver rub-on to cream cardstock. Trim to fit on card front. Round corners and ink edges. Wrap thick twine around and tie in knot. Adhere to card base. Adhere two pearls in right hand corner.
3. Thread twine into buttons. Adhere buttons to journaling card.
4. Attach flower and stick pins. Adhere rub-on saying.
5. Adhere finished journaling card with pop dots.
Jenni Bowlin supplies used: Silver Photographer's Mark Rub-on, Cream Vintage Style Sew-On Buttons, Shell Antique Stick Pins, Farmer's Wife Journaling Cards Other supplies: cream and white cardstock, twine, thanks rub-on and pearls (Melissa Francis), Fairy Tale Roses (Prima), Distress Ink (Tim Holtz)
Lovely! Thanks for the inspiration Danielle!