Wednesday, July 20, 2011

JBS Mercantile August Exclusives!

Here they are! Our August Exclusive Stamp and Stencil in action! These will only be available in August's Main Kit. July sold out quickly, so if you love these you'd better snap them up fast!

On this sample, the stamp was stamped with Fountain Pen Ink onto kraft cardstock. Some details were then painted with Stick Candy and Lemon Drops Paint Dabbers. The stencil was done on white cardstock with NEW Lavendar Sachet (coming soon to a store near you!) then misted with a bit of Lemon Drops.

Oh! And by the way, the main kit also contains five vintage items! The price sign is one of them. :)
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. oh nice!! I have decided to start getting your kits next month!! I am even more glad I did when I see these!! can't wait !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sneak, can't wait! I'm waiting on my first order, and signed up for the monthly kits starting in Aug, woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't loved a stamp like that one in the main in a looooong time. Perfect. size.

    ReplyDelete