Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Welcome to the JBS Team Briana Johnson!

I am so excited, thrilled, awe-struck, feelin' on top of the world to be joining the JBS Mercantile team! This is a real scrappy dream come true! I have so much appreciation for the things Jenni designs and the design team she has in place to showcase them. I remember when her products first hit the scene. There was nothing else like them! I've always loved going to antique stores and auctions and it was so cool to finally have scrapbook supplies that had that same feeling - two things I love, combined: vintage and scrapbook supplies. Really, this is just as good as it gets for me! I can't wait to get started!

So a little about me. I'm a stay at home mama. I've been married 11 years as of two days ago. I have two kids, a 5 year old boy and a three year old girl. I scrapbook mostly about my family. My second favorite thing to scrapbook about is where we travel, even just the little places. Sometimes I let the product be the guide and sometimes the photos are the starting point. I like to scrapbook 12 x 12 or double 8.5 x 11. I've been scrapbooking since I was 16. I've been getting Jenni's kits for the past two years and I've never met one I didn't like!


Welcome to the team Briana Johnson! We are excited and thrilled to have you joining us! :)
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. perfect fit. congrats, briana!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! looking forward to seeing more of your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Briana! A very warm welcome to the team, we're excited to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Briana!!! I am over the top excited for you! You are da bomb girl! Congrats! This is amazing news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally awesome, B! i'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete