Monday, December 19, 2011

Joy from Ranjini Malhotra

Now that we're getting down to the wire and Christmas is approaching quickly - I thought I'd share an idea for a card that is easy and quick to do! Photo cards are all the rage nowadays and here's a fun way to incorporate the concept of a photo card with the vintage JBS look that we all love! To keep it super simple, I used the JBS Christmas Bingo Placecards. All I had to do was cut my photos down to size and adhere them to the top half, and then I added a diecut and stamp at the bottom (from Papertrey Ink). Then back the whole card with cardstock cut to size to prevent the recipient from folding it down the middle. You could even punch a hole at the top and hang it as a tree ornament. Super simple and quick! Happy Holidays!
Pin It!

3 comments: