Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Joy Circa 1972 from Dina Wakley

Today we have two charming and creative Christmas layouts from Dina Wakley.


For "Joy," I wanted to scatter elements to echo the scattered mess under the tree on Christmas morning. The picture is me and my sister in 1972. On the left of the layout I wrote some of my earliest Christmas memories.

Supplies - Christmas 2012 Calendar Paper, Diecut and Perforated Papers - Label Sheet, Printed Tags - Kraft Flag, Skinny Alpha Stickers - Black, Printed Tags - Vintage Flag, NEW Multi-colored label stickers (available at JBS Mercantile on 12/1!).

I loved this Big Wheel! I rode it until the plastic wheels were completely broken and worn through. I thought the Santa paper was perfect as an accent, since this was my big Santa gift that year.

Supplies: Christmas 2012 Paper - Jolly St. Nick, Skinny Alpha Stickers - Red, Printed Tags - Kraft Flag
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. These layouts are so fun!! Love all the stitching detail! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete