Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hotel Key Holder~Christmas style!!!

 
Hi everyone ~ Connie here with my first blog post for Jenni Bowlin Studio (whoop!!)  I have made a Perpetual Calendar, for the little peeps in my life,  using the Hotel Key Holder {favorite product alert}. 
The flower Rosette's are made using the Tim Holtz die.  The paper is from the JBS Christmas Collection 2011 and 2012.  I also used lots of JBS embellishments to decorate with!!!

You still have plenty of time to make this~stay inspired!!!!!
****
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. wow Connie is amazing.. I adore these projects.. so creative and fun..
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock the Jenni Bowlin. I love the perpetual calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea for the Hotel Key Holder! Love it!! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fabulous!!! and such a fun way to countdown to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Connie never disappoints!!!!

    ReplyDelete