Monday, May 2, 2011

Four Post Monday!!!!



In case you haven't seen it yet, the gallery for our May Kits is live! There are so many stunning projects over there! You must go see! This month is definitely a design team favorite! The layout shown here is from Lisa Dickinson who always thinks of the best ways to use our JBS stamps. I love the subtle depth that her stamping with the seal stamp has created. (Psst . . . don't you think it's about time for Jenni to design more stamps for us?) Speaking of stamping, we're stamping here on the Inspiration Blog ALL MONTH LONG! I'm calling it Stamping Shenanigans and I think Jill Sprott's post from yesterday is a good indication of just how brilliant it's going to be! This week we're focusing on our signature butterfly stamp. I'll be back in a bit with a blissful butterfly layout from Stephanie Howell. In fact, I'll be back three more times today! That's right! It's a four post kinda day! I just can't help it! I have so many awesome things to share (including a giveaway and a guest intro) and I really think each deserves its own post. So run see the gallery and I'll be back soon! :)
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment