Saturday, May 7, 2011

NSD Challenge! #2

Did you know we're putting our stamp on May? Yes indeed . . . an entire month of stamping from the design team. This week we focused on the JBS Butterfly Stamp. Jill Sprott shared a tutorial featuring a marvelous multi-ink design, Stephanie Howell went with simple elegance by stamping over patterned paper, Michelle McCord worked her shabby chic magic with the stamp on a canvas, Lisa Dickinson brought us a tutorial showcasing a stunning stamping a patterned background, and now Doris Sander brings us a whimsical creation with stamping (and heat embossing) on vellum.

Now it's your turn! Create a layout with any of our JBS Stamps and post a link to it here. If you don't have a JBS stamp, then your challenge is to stamp on vellum. Post a link to your challenge project here and we'll choose a $25 gift card winner next Sunday, May 15th. Happy Scrapping!

Pin It!


  1. Cool, thanks for the fun challenges!
    Happy NSD!

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.


    Submitting my 'tummy time' layout, using the awesome and versatile sunburst stamp, thanks!

  4. I made a card, does that count?

  5. Here's my layout for NSD Challenge #2:

  6. Gorgeous LO!!
    What a fun challenge!!
    I will try to create a LO tonight!!
    Thanks for the fun challenge!!

  7. Here's my NSD #2 challenge layout. I used the new Jenni Bowlin banner stamp to do this. I love those stamps by the way. Thanks for the challenge.

  8. Haven't been able to figure out how to post in the gallery so here's another location

    One is a close-up pic. Hope you like. "Sometimes it's OK to look back, even if it hurts."

  9. I used the starburst stamp as the basis for my pictures on this layout. Love that stamp!