Monday, May 16, 2011

Haven Mini-Albums

I do believe this is the first creation from our new line "Haven." Go me! Haven will begin shipping to stores this week! Hooray! This is actually a make-and-take for a store up north. It features the new mini paper sheet folded into a tri-fold mini album (I can't take credit for that idea as Jenni told me to do it). It also uses the new accesory sheet, Old Time Photo Chipboard Buttons, Cream Pearl Charms, and the JBS Butterfly Stamp with Chilli Powder Dye Ink.


This is another entry in last week's "Stamps + Scissors"category of "Putting Our Stamp on May." (in case you missed any, they were from Becky, Keisha, Celeste, and Betsy). This week is heat embossing, so I guess now we'll be "Heating up May." By the way, I'm kinda in love with the pink cardstock + Chilli Powder Ink combo.


I think this might be another four post Monday. I was excessively lazy over the weekend, so in addition to the embossing post, I also owe you a couple NSD challenge winners and maybe a new challenge. Be back soon! - Doris


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I can not wait to find the Haven collection! So many ideas, thank you for more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beau-ti-ful! I love the pink cardstock with the Chili Powder ink! So pretty with the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!! I can't wait to get this line! I need to try the tri-fold thing. Yeah, very nice color combo.

    ReplyDelete