Saturday, May 21, 2011

Love This JBS Core'dinations Cardstock

I did a little self scraplift with the new JBS Core'dinations "Love This" Cardstock and I think the results might be even sweeter than the original. I had this adorable photo of Stephanie Howell's girls that she gave me at Vintagefest last year and thought it would be perfect to use. The original was made with bits from the DeLovely Kit. I pretty much followed the original just changing the papers for "Homespun" and "Be Our Guest" mini papers and swapping out the embellishments for Pearl Buttons, Vintage Style Sew-On Buttons, Star Stickers, Flag Stickers, and Vellum Butterflies. I did want to mention that this layout works equally well for a landscape photo as well as a portrait. In my orinal, the photo was vertical and I just trimmed a bit off the end so it would sit in the bingo frame. For the new layout I had a horizontal photo, so I just trimmed it to 4x4 and then added a strip of patterned paper to the empty spot on the bingo card. Easy peasy with fun results. -doris :)


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Talk about "Love This"... I love this! So many fun items to enjoy on the page.... And if YOU scraplifted it...(even tho it was of yourself)... then I can, too! Thx for the idea...*smile*

    @scrapcollectr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like me, apparently you've realized that if you're going to lift anyone, lift DORIS! Even if you are Doris. :)

    ReplyDelete