Thursday, January 12, 2012

i wished on a star by Leah

...and God sent me you. I feel so very, very lucky {and really blessed!} to have met my soulmate in this lifetime! It's a privilege and an honor to be able to walk beside the person that you know that you're supposed to me with! I'm actually planning to hang this little banner on a filigree mirror in our room. Can't wait to see what it looks like there! However, it's tough to get a photo of the project on the mirror, so I'll have to wait til a bit later!

Here are a few detail shots:



I loved using the otherwise unexpected star shape for this fun variation on a Valentine decor project! Here are links to the other products used:
Papers:

Happy Valentine crafting! 




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Leah...I love this SO much for I too have found my soulmate in this life. Such a blessing and a neat way to relay the message to them. I think I might copy your idea. I love this banner...so so cute!

    ReplyDelete