- Cut a 9 x 6 inch piece of dark brown cardstock, 5 3/8 x 3 inch piece of cream cardstock, and two 7 1/2 inch pieces of trim.
- Adhere the cream cardstock to the center of the dark brown cardstock and the two pieces of trim centered along each 9 inch side (the trim won't go all the way to the end - that's okay as there is overlap, leaving room to adhere the two sides). I machine stitched the trim and cream cardstock to make sure it stayed put.
- I then misted the cream cardstock and trim with a mixture of chewing gum and cough syrup ink.
- Wrap the your decorated piece tightly around the candy bar and adhere it. I actually used staples to make sure the two sides stayed together well. While holding the cardstock sleeve tight, I slipped one end up off the chocolate bar and stapled it. Then I slipped it off on the other side and stapled it before sliding it back in place.
- Don't forget to write in the teacher's name and sign it!