Monday, April 2, 2012

Guest Star Paige Evans!

Today we have an awesomely talented and creative guest to share her creations with our latest release, Magpie.  A big JBS welcome to Paige Evans!

On this first one she's made an amazing concentric border around her page using a medallion punch trimmed in half mixed with some tab stickers.  This is indeed an all boy page for her sweet boy with all the trucks and bikes and the bulldog with oh so much character.

This layout is simply amazing to me.  What a creative use of the alphabet stamp.  And how much patience did it take to create?  But I think the coloring must have been great fun too.

 Notice how she even pop dotted a few of the words.  Details details!

And here is one more fun mix of her little guy at 17 months.  Love the line of button stickers down the center and the descriptive adjectives.  Thanks for the inspiration Paige!

Here is a little more about Paige Evans and you can read even more on her blog.

My very first job when I was 16 years old (almost 11 years ago now - time flies!) was at a local scrapbooking store in Redmond, WA called Yesterdays. I've been hooked to scrapping ever since! Sometimes I think about what my life would be like now if I hadn't walked in and asked for an application (which they didn't have, they just took my phone number!) because so much of my life has revolved around scrapbooking since then... I work full-time from home for Northridge Publishing - they make the magazines Scrapbook Trends , CARDS , Simply Handmade, Bead Trends , Cricut, and Create: Idea Books. Aside from scrapbooking, I love spending time with my husband of five years, Chris, playing with our one-and-a-half year old son Fox, getting ready for our daughter to join our family in July, and entertaining our menagerie which consists of a dog, cat, rabbit, and chinchilla. I love to create on a daily basis and enjoy dabbling in everything from fine arts (painting, drawing, printmaking, etc.), to bookbinding, photography, graphic design, and more!

P.S.  She Tweets @PaigeTEvans and Pins HERE.
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. These are fantastic, Paige! LOVE Jenni's products in true Paige fashion! And what you did with that alphabet stamp set is AMAZING! I bought it last month and have yet to pull it from its package, but you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work with my favorite collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts Paige! So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to have you as a guest, Paige! I love love what you've created with JBS! These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - I love Paige's work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So creative! I love all the boy theme layouts!

    ReplyDelete