Thursday, April 12, 2012

You LIft Me Up by Becky Novacek

The new Silhouette JBS shapes are so beautiful! I think they can stand alone...thus this simple design. I simply used the negative from my paper and backed it with black cardstock.



For the glitter star, I gently marked the points with the cardstocks together. Then I applied glitter glue to extend a little beyond my markings. I sprinkled the glitter and shook it off, then allowed it a little time to dry. I placed the cardstock together when the glitter was dry and machine stitched them together.


I added a couple of JBS labels and before I was tempted to add more, I called it done!


The size of this piece is 10x10 and I think it would look great framed on a tabletop or as part of a wall grouping.

Thanks for the inspiration Becky!
Pin It!

1 comment: