Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Loving Modern Mercantile with Corrie Jones

Modern Mercantile by Lisa Dickinson is just incredible.  All of my favorite colors all together in one line.  I love the colorful softness to the whole thing.  It just makes me happy.  I can totally see myself hoarding it.  My favorite sheet of paper is this one...

I love the smaller scaled patterns.  Plus I LOVE having them all on one sheet that I can cut out.  It is so much easier to store.  I had already used a fair bit of this sheet of paper and decided to use it all up.  I think it is a much better idea than hoarding.


I used up my scraps of this by punching the whole thing up with a star punch.  I had little star confetti everywhere!  This is happy stuff.


I love how the colors of the papers were perfect matches to the colors in my photos.  Just soft and beautiful.


I cut the word star out on my Cameo from a full sized sheet of Modern Mercantile paper and was pleased that the different Jenni Bowlin letter stickers also matched.

This new line is so great!  I hope you get your hands on some of it soon!
Pin It!

2 comments: