Sunday, February 17, 2013

May Flaum's Painted and Inked Up Layout


Hi everyone! May Flaum here to share my first layout with the new Jenni Bowlin Studio goodies! I am always saying what I love most about Jenni's producs is that they work beautifully with older releases which makes my budget happy and my creative possibilities better than ever!


Notes on this layout:
  • I used chewing gum paint to stamp (the dots) and color my title letters.
  • I used chewing gum, malted milk, and seed packet ink pads to stamp and color white cardstock for my punched butterflies.
  • The splatter you see in the background is both speckled egg re-inker flicked directly onto my page, and a watered down paint (speckled egg + water) flicked onto my page. I love the contrast they add!

By using a bold (4x6) photo and limiting my embellishments to the one side of the layout I was able to make a lot of ink (and paint) mess, but create a fairly clean finished layout.

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. love all the details on this--the button, butterflies and feather...so cute! Speckled egg is one of my all-time favorite colors. Love this one!

    ReplyDelete