Saturday, February 2, 2013

Why Paper Scrappers Need to Love Digital

Because of things like this ...

Remember this paper from Jenni's Red/Black Extension 4 release?

School Dress : A Side
B Side
I LOVED this paper.  The front print is adorable, sweet, and timeless all at the same time.  And I love the adorable icons and type on the B side.

I guess I wasn't the only one who loved it because it sold out real quick.  And I mean FAST.  I think I cried.  And that may have been the first time I realized that in the scrapbooking manufacturing world, there isn't an unending supply of new releases - a release gets released and then it's pretty much done - you gotta move fast if you like something.

The JBS Team liked it so much, it became the background to our message board.  And Doris used an altered form for the background for her personal blog.

Well, this is why I'm crying no more because I can have an unending supply of my fave paper in the form of digital.


The Red & Black 4 Collection has been released!  It's 25% off the entire weekend.  Can you hear this hybrid scrapper scream?!

Here's how 2 of our Creative Team members used this kit to make hybrid layouts.

Roelien van den Berg printed out sections of the papers and journaling cards, applied them to her background, and added brads, buttons, and a sweet banner:



Van Nguyen used the A-side and B-side of that much loved paper to create this wonderful Reading Journal for her daughter.  I am so lifting this idea for dear neice!




Van even created stickers for her daughter too!  amazing!

So paper scrappers ... do not fear ... your favorite paper is here ... in digital form!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this paper so much too! I think I only used a small square at first for the longest time. The journal looks so good with it!

    ReplyDelete