Sunday, October 27, 2013

Autumn Memories

I commonly have a whole stack of photos that I'm so far behind in scrapping that I have something that's appropriate for any theme. For example, even though it's now Spring here in Australia, I've still got a bunch of photos from Autumn in my pile.


In contrast to Halloween and Thanksgiving that a lot of you are celebrating in the Autumn months, we were celebrating Easter. Hence the rabbit ears... and the fact that she's hunting for Easter Eggs. But I don't want every Easter page I do to be all pastel tones and cute embellishments, so here's my Autumn Easter page in October!


For this layout I grabbed a sheet of the JBS Kraft Perforated Bank Statement paper and cut a bunch of leaves in it with my Cuttlebug. Yes, I said Cuttlebug! (Remember what it was like before the Silhouette came onto the scene?!) And I paired it with the fabulous contents of the October Papercrafting Kit. 


The die-cuts in the kit make it really easy to add a few embellishments without having to over-think it, and the copper sequins create the perfect amount of bling and sparkle!


Without much space left for journaling I've opted to hide it on one of the cards tucked behind the photo. I've jotted down some basic Autumn activities that we get up to year after year. These include things like travelling to the family farm and playing in the fallen leaves. Have you scrapped your Autumn traditions?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment