Thursday, October 24, 2013

.....BOO 2 U :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

So aren't all of the teams Halloween and Fall creations so far just totally AWESOME?!!!!! Well I think so :)

Today I would like to share a layout I created using the fabulous Jenni Bowlin Studio October Kits.


Aren't the large gold sequins just fabulous?!!!!



One of my all time fave JBS embellishments is the buttons :)


aaaand what is not to love about the JBS bingo cards?!!! :) :) :)

I did have a lot of creative fun with the kits this month, here are some sneaks of some more layouts :)




So loved the fall colours of these  kits :) :) :)

Cheers for now and Happy scrapping :)

Louise :) xxx
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I always love to see what you do with the JBS kits. Your layout is so fun and I love those sneaks!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete