Wednesday, October 30, 2013

leafy layout..

Hi, Gina here sharing a Fall layout with you today..I love to get outdoors here in Australia and photograph the gorgeous Autumn leaves..so I've used them as my inspiration for this layout..

autumn colour

I've used the graphic leaf stencil and lots of bright mists to replicate the leaves in the photo..then stamped in between each leaf with the exclusive graphic feather..

the classic tiny dot alphabet stickers used in the title ink can be coloured easily with ink, and I've used a blue-green combination here..

IMG_0250

adding also a scattering of bright green vintage buttons and sequins including the pot of gold and doily assortment..  Once again I've used a feather as a substitute for a leaf with a cardstock feather 

The border at the bottom of the page is made with layers of paper off-cuts, some stickers and paper tapes

IMG_0230

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to share your Autumn/Fall layouts in the JBS gallery! xx


       
Pin It!

1 comment: