Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ghosts, Goblins, and Fright Oh My!

Hi!  Tina here today!

Halloween is my favorite holiday of the entire year.  I'm not sure what draws me to the season - perhaps it's the fall time weather, or the gorgeous colors in nature, or the fun ghostly characters of the holiday.  If I could decorate in Halloween decor the entire year, I surely would!

Today, I'd like to share a Halloween Home Decor project that was super fun to create, and will be cherished for years to come!


I filled each cubbie of my 7gypsies printer tray with all sorts of Jenni Bowlin goodies, vintage finds, and unique, one of a kind embellishments.



I aged Jenni Bowlin cards and stickers with alcohol ink and distressed the edges with Distress ink. 


I even distressed several vintage die and metal clock hands.


I created these little 'potion' vials with cork, embossing powder, and glossy accents.  :)


So what is your favorite holiday?  We'd love to know!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great week!


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. OH MY>>>I LOVE this Tina. I have a tray that I haven't used and have been wondering what to do with it...I am SO copying you on this. I can't wait to get started. I love October, fall and all that goes with it. This will be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such Awesomeness Tina!!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas. Just bought a printers tray to alter for the strike gift for my bowling league. At our Christmas party, you bring a gift if you want to participate, and when you get your first strike of the day you get to pick a gift. Made one last year and everyone loved it.

    LOVE your Halloween one !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina - this is SO CUTE!!!! I think I will have to attempt to copy this Halloween tray. I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this so much! All the little bits and pieces ... I wish I could see this in person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love this! Straight into my Halloween folder so I can refer back to when I make it!

    ReplyDelete