Tuesday, March 11, 2014

For the love of rub ons

Rub ons have always been my favorite embellishment.  I was so sad when they seemed to be going away not too long ago and I began hoarding them so I would have enough to last forever.  So how happy was I when Jenni started bringing back the rub on!  YIPPEEE!!  Plus Jenni's rub ons are always the best ones.

The March kits have lovely newly released rub ons in them.  I especially love the gold.


I used lots of rub ons.


 Pennants and stars.


And the word bars.

LOVE them!

Check out the March kits for the full view of the most awesome rub ons.


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I am a sucker for rub ons too!! these look super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rub-ons too and Jenni's are the best!!! Such a beautiful and fun layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE rub-ons---and 'collected' them for a long time!! I should get to them again! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete