Thursday, March 20, 2014

March Mini-Album: A Colorful Life

The new Jenni Bowlin Studio releases have been popping up in this month's JBS Mercantile kits!
Some of my favorites include the wood veneer album from the March Mini-Album Kit and the scattered stars rub-ons and plus-sign stencil from the March Papercrafting Kit.  Given that I recently found myself down to nothing but scraps in my March kits, I decided to create a fun little mini from the remnants as well as the new JBS products.  
I have the crayons from the Antiquarian Kit to thank for the idea for this mini-album.  The idea of an album bursting with color appealed to me, and ended up morphing into the idea of making a little gift album for my daughter.
I filled the pages of this album with advice for living a colorful life, and included photos of my daughter as evidence that she is on the right track.
I interspersed papers with transparencies from the March kits, and used ribbons from past kits as page tabs.  I worked in some cream-colored cardstock pages here and there, and inked, misted, stamped, and stenciled them. 
I think the back cover of the album describes my intentions perfectly. 
Here is a closer look at the album contents: 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, I totally want to do this!! Love the ribbon tabs! :)

    ReplyDelete