Thursday, October 20, 2011

Becky Novacek inspired by Jenni Bowlin

Hi everyone, Becky here. I have to tell you, I jumped on the chance to lift one of Jenni's projects! I went through her blog and so enjoyed revisiting the beautiful things she has made over the past couple of years. I chose a vintage frame design that she posted on her blog in February of 2010. I converted my idea to a layout, but stayed pretty true to her embellishments around the photo. Instead of a glitter butterfly, I used the new JBS butterfly stamp with JBS weather pane ink. I also included the new alterable alphas and chipboard heart with Speckled Egg Paint Dabber. The tissue flower is made from JBS crepe paper ribbon that I have been hoarding, but I'm happy to say, is still available through the mercantile. Thanks for taking a look today!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. becky, your page and photo are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one too. It is one I have scraplifted as well. I should post it on the customer gallery. Beautiful page...

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhh, so sweet!
    craft-tastrophe

    ReplyDelete