Monday, October 24, 2011

Mindy Miller inspired by Jenni Bowlin

When I think of Jenni Bowlin I think of fun vintage touches, great use of white space, and just the right embellishments. Jenni has a way of bringing it all together and making it look effortless.

I thought I would try my hand at combining those design elements to create Halloween cards.


I used the new Weather Vane paint dabber with the Borders 1 foam stamps to create a decorative border along the edge of the card. Then I laced a variety of JBS buttons and embellishments on a piece of fiber and wrapped it around the card.


Here's another take on the same concept.


There's still time to make Halloween cards, so get out your JBS embellishments. Here's a complete list of the supplies I used:


Happy crafting!
Mindy
Pin It!

1 comment: