Sunday, October 9, 2011

JBS Mercantile October Guest Kim Jeffress!

Hi everyone, my name is Kim Jeffress and I live in beautiful sunny Brisbane Australia. I am a former kindergarten teacher now SAHM to two boys aged 5 and 2, they are my inspiration for my scrapbooking.I have been scrapping for approx 8 years and just recently I have been lucky enough to have been chosen to join the DTs for Basic Grey, Core'dinations cardstock and Hambly studios. I am also honoured to be on the Creative Team for Australian Scrapbooking Memories magazine. I am completely honoured to be Guest designing for Jenni Bowlin studios this month.
My favourite project for October has to CHILLIN . It is of my youngest son when he was about 8 months old. He was such a content baby just happy to sit and watch what was happening around him. It brings back such joyful memories for me.

My favourite thing in my studio is my inspiration board , it is filled with memories- a photo of my sister and I , my mums broach and some sweet vintage findings, I keep it at eye level on my shelf so I can look at it often.

My favourite photo right now is of my oldest dressed up as an astronaut for his kindy book week parade, he is totally obsessed with Space!!!


Thanks for the inspiration Kim! You can look forward to more of Kim's creations tomorrow when gallery updates for the October Kits are posted.
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Chillin' is a feast for the eyes! So much inspiration on one page. Thanks for sharing... *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this LO and can't wait to see more tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your inspiration board! Mom's and sister's make for great inspiration. Smiles~

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Kim's work and so excited to see her guest designing here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am seriously in love with Kim's style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you were out guest! I love your style too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin your pictures! I have boys too and love to see more in LOs. Can you give me some clue how one gets to be in so many DTs at one time while others can't seem to get onto one? craft-tastrophe

    ReplyDelete