Tuesday, July 2, 2013

100% Boy by Karine

Hi everyone!

Today let me show you a 100% Boy lay-out realized with the help of the “Cameron” collection from Elle's Studio and with Jenni Bowlin Studio products! This is a colour combo I particularly like, especially when I scrapbook pictures of my little man!

I selected the “Evidence” pattern paper to use as a background. I decided to play with four small pictures that will recount 2013! These pictures were not taken on the same day but the four I’ve chosen all have blue in them, so as to keep some harmony.

Play with contrast while placing your pictures and shapes on your background. The smallest elements are glued with 3D adhesives. Then print text with the help of mini stamps from Elle's Studio. Mix with Jenni Bowlin’s alphabets to create the titles. Regroup all your elements around each picture. Do not hesitate to multiply details.

I also used a Jenni Bowlin Mercantile stamp I like to use as an embellishment: the small bottle! It is stamped with “Spice Tin” ink which is a perfect match with the colours of my lay out.

I hope you liked today’s creation!

Have a wonderful day!

Karine




Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Fun page! I love pages with boys on it! And he is really a Mr. Handsome! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karine- I love how you rocked those "old school" JBS letter stickers!

    ReplyDelete