Sunday, July 7, 2013

Summer nights!

Hello and Happy Sunday!

Tina here today with a fun layout that will hopefully bring back memories of those Summer Nights.

This photo is of my mother, circa 1960.  She was 18 and watching the sun set in LaCrosse, Wisconsin.  She is leaning against my {soon to be} father's car.  :)



I used stencils from both the July Papercrafting kit and the July Mini Album kit to create my colorful background.



I also used both the exclusive stamps and digital cuts from the July kit to make my own unique embellishments.  I stamped both with embossing ink for more texture.





I finished my layout off with some of my favorite JBS product:  Notebook Grid Paper Tape and fun Icons flatbacks.


I hope you enjoyed my share today.  Here's to summer nights and summer memories!


Pin It!

1 comment: