Monday, July 22, 2013

Project Life

Hi everyone!  It's Jenni Hufford and today I am sharing a layout in my Project Life album using Modern Mercantile!


This week covers the week of June 17-23.   I am playing a little bit of catch up from an extra busy summer-- but I am okay with that!


When I am catching up in Project Life, I love to have products that coordinate and make the process quick and easy.  I loved using Modern Mercantile (among other JBS products)-- creating this Project Life spread to very little time!


I also used the Grocers card from the Vintage Mini Deck- Book Covers along with the fabulous exclusive splatter stamp from the June 2013 Papercrafting kit 


Thanks for swinging by today-- I hope this gives you some inspiration as you work on your Project Life album!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment