Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Get organized with Jenni Bowlin Studio

I was really excited about adding the "Have a Treat" divided box to my scraproom. I know for me, one thing I struggle with is organizing my scrapbooking supplies. That's why I love little boxes like this! They are just perfect for keeping all your favorite embellishments handy.
This would be great for all you project lifers too!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Find all the goodies here:
Divided Box, Buttons & Brads, Journaling Cards, Memo Books, Chipboard Buttons,Vintage Style Wooden Spools.

Now have some fun & go get yourself organized!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. great post megan! i'm addicted to mine as a storage box too! now i'm anxious to load my new tiny one with my larger ephemera. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this idea also~have not seen these in stores yet!! Great look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie~ I believe you can order them directly from here as well! Thanks!
    http://www.jbsmercantile.com/eco/store.asp?SID=1&Item=1399

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, the styling of this post is fantastic!! Ah, love the handwriting and digital butterfly - this is NICE!!

    ReplyDelete