Thursday, February 23, 2012

To Do Lists from Stephanie Howell

Today's projects are brought to you by Stephanie Howell who writes, "When I saw the new chalkboard easels I fell in love right away. When I had the opportunity to play with one...my initial suspicions were confirmed. They are AWESOME."

"I used my easel as a "to do" list and inspiration board. Color swatches, flowers, things i need to do, a pocket for receipts...all in one handy little place. Love love this new item."

"I also was excited to work with the printed pockets. I guess you could say I went a bit overboard...covering an entire page with them. HA!"

"Jenni really knocked it out of the park with the new release. I am in love with EVERYTHING she designed!"
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get the new stuff!! a cut above for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pretty! Stephanie is just too GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all of the new stuff and such an awesome LO stephanie!!

    ReplyDelete