Monday, February 6, 2012

Vintage Valentines by Terena Schultheis

Betsy mentioned that Jenni Bowlin Studio product is perfect for Valentine's Day projects and she is absolutely right!  It doesn't even seem to matter what line you choose to work with . . . there just seems to be an extra dash of love in everything Jenni creates.  We can't seem to get enough of this holiday here.  Today we have some gorgeous collaged cards from Terena Schultheis, a local talent and JBS teammate.

Terena chose to work with the new "Magpie" line, some Cough Syrup Ink, and a few extra Valentine Treats and glitter from Meyer Imports.  This first card is my favorite!  I'm such a sucker for a beautiful seam binding bow.

I'm also in love with Terena's display of old suitcases on a bedspring.  You know how we love our vintage finds around here!

 Your friends and family are going to be delighted with these Terena!  We sure are!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. They are all fabulous....love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool - how fun to see Terena's work!! I love these, I love the little stencil letter and the patchwork and they are indeed photographed in the most awesome way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terena! LOVE these! So gorgeous! I wish we could see more of your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terena - these are SO lovely! What pretty valentines! It is a true treat to see your work here today - I love seeing the projects you do and hope you'll share with us more frequently and regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I had alot of fun making them and I would love to do more fun things on here if Doris needs me to!

    ReplyDelete