Monday, February 27, 2012

My Wish by Becky Novacek

Today's inspiration is brought to you by Becky Novacek . . .

Even though Valentine's Day is past, I still have love on my mind. This layout is based on how truly thankful I am to see my grown children in love and living it out.


I have wanted to use the silhouette stamps since they came out originally and since they're now available again (get them while you can!), I HAD to use them! I really like how they paired with Fountain Pen Stamp Pad. Not too dark and not too light.

The pattern paper covered chipboard heart is one of the JBS foundation pieces that I use again and again. It adds just that bit of depth that adds so much to a project.

The red crepe ribbon that's tucked under the book page is still available, which makes me very happy. Another bit of texture that adds a little something.

"YOU" is handcut from scrap fabric and an old quilt.

I hope you're still feeling the love during the month of love!

Thanks for the inspiration Becky!
Pin It!

1 comment: