Just beautiful isn't it? Leah used the Red & Black Extension Kit, Date Labels, and many of her own "home made" digital elements!
JS Creative Team member Jenn McCabe created this clean and stunning layout using elements from the Red & Black Extension Kit and new items being released later today!
Printed Tickets with Boy & Girl Icons
Black Bingo Card Kit
And remember! Digital kits are not just for digital layouts. I created this Valentine's collage using the Valentine Bingo Card Kit and Red & Black Extension Kit.
Here's how I did it:
1. I bought this acrylic collage frame at Michaels:
2. I measured the frames and resized the Bingo Cards I wanted to use to fit perfectly.
Re-sizing a digital Bingo Card is easy and can be done in any word processing program, PSE, or in any program that allows a jpg or png to be resized. Any photo editing program would work, too.
Here's how it works in Word:
Open up your Bingo Card file, clicked on the card you want and drag it onto your word processing canvas.
Clicking on my toolbox and then choosing "size, rotation, and ordering" you can set the size of the the card. If "lock aspect ratio" is on the Bingo Card resizes itself so it keeps its same proportions. In this case, the acrylic frames are approximately 2 inches by 3 inches. Setting the width of the card to 2 inches, resized the height to approximately 3 inches.
3. Repeat this for as many Bingo Cards as you'd like in the frame.
4. Do the same for journaling cards from the Red & Black Extension Kit. You can type directly on your resized journaling card or print it plain and write your journaling in. Resize your photos also.
5. Print out your Bingo Cards, journaling card, and photos and insert them into the frame as desired.
6. Go to town decorating the frame with more scrapbooking supplies!
I used Jenni Bowlin Studio Valentine Chipboard Buttons, Rhinestone Bow, Pearl and Rhinestone Charms and a vintage key, all tied up with festive twine from Inspire Lovely.
Glue dots were all I needed to keep these embellishments attached to the acrylic frame!
Jenni Bowlin Studio and Valentine's Day go so nicely together, don't they!