Monday, February 13, 2012

I Love You Because by Waleska

Hi everyone!  Just in time for Valentine's day I created a simple 'I love you because...' mini album. A little something to let my boys know how they are each so special to me :)


I started with a 6" chipboard heart, covered it with burlap fabric then added the 4" chipboard heart, doilies, buttons and twine.


I traced the 6" chipboard heart onto vellum, filled it with confetti (made with punched hearts and circles from several patterned papers), then sewed all around the edges to make this fun insert.


Finally, I added different journaling cards with titles, pictures and notes. Quick and easy (and perfect for our little v-day party :))


waleska
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. How cute. Love the burlap and the velumn with the punched confetti...What a cool idea. This is a really cute little book to make for anytime of the year when you want to let someone know how much you love them....
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. waleska! this is the sweetest little valentine! i love the confetti pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK. So adorable, Waleska!!! Love the confetti heart sewn together like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, Waleska! Your boys will treasure their minis!

    ReplyDelete