Wednesday, March 30, 2011

deLovely : bonus project + layout



hey everyone, it's kL. I just posted a mini book and a layout on my blog that i created with the items i had left after creating the deLovely banner. there was too much of that lovely kit remaining to simply call it a day.



doris had a chance to take a pic of the contents this weekend and just look at what you get! and remember, if you've been holding off on purchasing it, you can always add it to your april mercantile kit that comes out on the first and save on shipping fees.

and note, there's also a 12x12 alpha sheet from echo park which you can't see in the pic. seriously, the kit is huge!

happy wednesday!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I love that mini book. So so cute...And what a nice thing for a grandma to pull out and enjoy when she needs a smile or pick me up. I'm a grandma too, so I know it will be cherished. Thanks for sharing...

    Louise

    ReplyDelete