Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Guest Star Harumi Hagiwara!

We are so very excited to welcome Harumi Hagiwara to our blog again! She always comes up with the most amazing details and out of the box ideas! Harumi says, "Hi everyone!My name is Harumi Hagiwara, also known as Chikotto. I live in Japan with my husband and two daughters.I'm excited to be here again to share pages.The new line is so pretty,especially the Rub-on! I love it!Wooden Spools,Tart Tins, its vintage-style is really wonderful!I enjoyed making these.Thank you so much for letting me be your guest.I love JBS!"





Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Such detail, love it.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, it's so great to see your work again, Harumi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utsukushii desu ne? Yoku dekimashita, Harumi-san.
    craft-tastrophe kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful, I especially love the little girl with the crown of flowers detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pages. And what a neat idea with the little tart tins and the spool making a little treasure box. Very cute. I am so going to make one of these.

    I just got my kit and can hardly wait to start playing. So many fun goodies in this kit.

    Louise

    ReplyDelete