Friday, March 4, 2011

I am in love with littel drawers for storage lately. This is one I found in some of Jenni's Vintagefest piles and she let me abscond with it. I know I am a very lucky girl. I keep it next to my computer to hold all those little bits of paper with quotes, lists, and notes to myself on them. I put the title on it with black JBS Kindergarten Alpha Rub-ons.

This one, well, I don't remember. Maybe it was from Jenni too? Possibly her last yardsale. Lucky, Lucky me. I keep my in progress mini-albums in it. It's very flat and lays nicely atop my basket of punches. I have a small scrap space and so appreciate condensed storage options.


This is a library drawer that I got from my pal Sherri. Library drawers are the perfect size for all those Maya Road lunchboxes that you've hoarded. This is a great storage system for random loose embellishments.

One more . . . I know Marcy Penner wouldn't mind if I shared this one. Look HERE for a fabulous under the bed storage system with old drawers. I want some of these! Bad!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this storage Doris! and thanks for the link to Marcy's blog - i've never seen it - it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doris... I just love all your vintage drawers.. I have a small vintage drawer that came from a vanity that I use in my bathroom. I use it for my perfume... and one I use in my scraproom just to toss stuff in... no organization here, just odds and ends... and Thanks also for the link to Marcy..

    ReplyDelete