Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Tags!

Hi, Tina here today with a fun and fast holiday project. 

Christmas is less than a week away and hopefully you have all of your presents wrapped and under the tree. 

If you still have presents to wrap or last minute gifts to buy, and need a fun and festive way to add some holiday cheer to your gift, how about create a vintage tag using lots of JBS goodies?





No need to have extra tags on hand with the Die Cut and Perforated Paper Tag Sheet.  I used 3 different tags from this sheet and embellished each one with Mini Deck Cards, JBS feathers, Mini File Folders and Printed Kraft Tags.  I also added Vintage Sew On Buttons and Doily Flowers for a unique look.  (Other supplies include:  True Vintage labels, Mercantile Exclusive Label StickersI finished each tag with an exclusive JBS for Jessica Sprague cut file.




Wouldn’t these look fabulous on a gift for your favorite person?  If you have wrapped all of your holiday presents, how about on a Holiday layout or card?

I hope you enjoyed by Christmas tags today!  I hope you have a wonderfully crafty and festive week!

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I would like to express my deepest gratitude to I-Immigrate and all of its professionals who helped me a lot to get my dream US immigrant visa.But the way i-immigrate reviews helped me to make my mind to go with team and also how I-immigrate overcome every situation is commendable.

    ReplyDelete