Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Jingle All The Way

I have to be honest here, with Christmas only a week away I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by how many more preparations I've still got to go! So when it came to doing my Christmas cards I needed something quick and simple whilst still being eye-catching!


I think this set of 4 cards did the job perfectly. I've kept the same layout for each one, and I really haven't done anything too fancy or technique-y (with the exception perhaps of that origami Christmas tree)


Ok, and perhaps those origami stars as well....
But there are tonnes of tutorials out there for both of these techniques and once you learn them they are really easy to repeat over and over. I like to think of these things as tools in my tool-shed. You know... collect a few, and then just pull them out when you need them!


I don't know about you, but there's just something about Christmas crafts that makes me want to pour glitter over everything. Just about anything can be jazzed-up to look Christmassy with the addition of some sparkle don't you think?


But my absolute favourite card has got to be the dress-form that I turned into an angel with the addition of one of our famous JBS Cardstock feathers bent into the shape of wings. I think it just about works. Do you agree?!


So here's hoping you're all a bit more organised than me and not still working on your stash of Christmas cards. Although if you are, hopefully I've given you some ideas.


Merry Christmas
xx






Supplies: 

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colors on these cards! Fantastic designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...these are great! I really love the dress-makers pattern as the background!! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very clever designing & the use of the lace overlay is soooo unique - never seen it done like this before. I LOVE these cards:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recently, I got my US study visa. I am very happy as I had been trying hard for the same for a long time. Without I-Immigrate, it could not have been possible. The entire I-Immigrate team helped me to get me here. I applaud their dedication and valuable effort.All this happen after seeing i-immigrate reviews on multiple platform which boosted my confidence on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We use Connectwise Manage every day. We use it to enter everything we do, from project plans to password resets. We also use it to create quotations. It helps us manage our daily schedule using built-in and customizable workflow.

    ReplyDelete