Monday, December 31, 2012

January JBS Mercantile Peeks!

Tonight at midnight is our big reveal!  In case you missed our sneak peek newsletter, here our a few glimpses of what will be in store for you tonight (literally)!  Our most exciting news is that Lisa Dickinson has designed two exclusive double-sided papers for the Papercrafting Kit!  You can see one side of each below (the pink dot has a gorgeous floral on the reverse and the coffee paper is backed with adorable blue stars).

 The Papercrafting Kit also includes are our exclusive stencil and stamp set.  Feathers this monht!  Ooh La La!

 We have not one, but two exclusive digital cut/brush files for you.  This one matches the stencil . . .

 and this one matches the stamp set.

A little peek at the matching Artisan Kit . . .

And Antiquarian Kit (I see lots of Valentine's potential with the scraps this month!).

And Megan Klauer has designed a sweet little love themed Mini-Album Kit complete with an early release of some delightful Valentine's Day product from Elle's Studio!  Lots of must haves this month!
 

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Wow...exciting!!! Love the feathers and the gold arrows!! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had multiple fracture in both legs and my wife searched at home care Frederick Maryland and in the end we chosen ABUZZ HEALTHCARE SERVICES and they sent me a great aide. He helped me to get around and keep my house clean. He accompanied me to my doctor’s appointments.He also cooked my breakfast, lunch and snack. He really did take great care of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to express my deepest gratitude to I-Immigrate and all of its professionals who helped me a lot to get my dream US immigrant visa.But the way i-immigrate reviews helped me to make my mind to go with team and also how I-immigrate overcome every situation is commendable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just like the way Connectwise can connect to other devices like I am present, I can easily troubleshoot problems without being physically present, which saves me a lot of work and helps improve by allowing me to work longer and with less traffic. Improved my work efficiency. time. Between customers.

    ReplyDelete