Thursday, December 20, 2012

Re-purposing with JBS~

 

 
Hi everyone, Connie here with two new projects using some of Jenni's fabulous junk, I mean finds:):):)  I love to re-purpose unique items  and make a place for them in my home.  I started  with this~
 
 
It measures about a 8 1/2" X 11" so it worked great for a 12" X 12" scrapbooking layout.  I backed the photo page with an acrylic sheet, so to protect my photo and papers.  I used the boy meets girl line, such a sweet line, thought it would be perfect for this sweet boy!!!
 
 
Next up is this cool piece~
 
 
This piece measures about the same as the photo album page.  I decided to make mine into a wisdom board where I can post things I want them to grasp!!!
 
Here it is with the photos and quotes {attached with cloths pins} and here it is before I added their sweet little faces and my wishes for them! I also used this~
 
 
I made this my wall hanger.  I covered the spool part with paper, leaving the name of the product to show.  All of the JBS products I used will be in the JBS Mercantile soon { so hang in there}!!!!
I would love to hear your thoughts on these types of blog posts!!! by~C. Mercer
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. those are awesome projects...i need to start thinking that way...re-purposing is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! Loving your projects very very much Connie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, as always your repurposing projects are awesome! I so love to take trash and turn it into treasure. You are always so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your style! Beautiful work, Connie.

    ReplyDelete